Here Comes the Power Rangers Jungle Fury (in GPS!)
- Casey (pre-upgrade): I don't know if I can take you to where you want to go. I'm just a cub.
- Casey (post-upgrade): All right! Let's do this. Make a left turn up ahead.
- Theo: No, no, no. You're doing it all wrong! You're supposed to have made a left here.
- Lily: Well, you know, you could make a right up ahead, but then you'll have to do a U-turn.
- RJ: Just remember: It's not about the destination; it's about the journey. But the destination's still important since you need to get there.
- Dominic: Let's just hope we don't end up lost again, like that one time I ended up at a laundromat with a certain Theo.
- Fran: You know, I went around driving once, I forgot a book back at my house, and I had to turn around, and it was awful and (RJ has to remind her to breathe)
- Dai Shi!Jarrod: Yes, you are on the path to ultimate power! Make a left turn up ahead.
- Camille: I follow Dai Shi wherever he goes. You, however, will follow where I tell you to go!
- Flit: He makes a left turn! And a right! And another left! Yes, he's made it!
- Casey: We need Theo!
- RJ: You do not need him, you may want him.
- Casey: Fine! We want him!
- RJ: Sorry, not possible. Theo is... occupied at the moment. [RJ puts away the radio, ending the conversation.]
I can’t believe RJ’s letting you sit in his chair.